Misconceptions About Teaching

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Some misconceptions people may have about teachers, parentsAdd Image and students nowadays.

1.Parents nowadays are more stuck up because they are more educated/earn higher salary.


Not true! Two dads taking their PhDs actually thanked me for my wonderful teaching. Actually, I'm not that fantastic a teacher but just to prove the point that not all parents are stuck up.















Like I said, I'm not a fantastic teacher but just in case you missed the point...





Just in case you really can't read the blurred pictures


Dear Miss Tan,

Thank you for teaching me so much. I get more interested in learning when you are teaching the class. Sometimes, the class fun but sometimes the class is boring.

Just in case, you still don't get the point.

but sometimes the class is boring.

Like I said, I'm just not one of those legendary teachers who makes EVERY lesson INTERESTING. (not that I couldn't care less , I have even worked past midnights and I need to wake up at 5 plus in the morning...but sorry I feel tired, I need to rest too ,I just have limited abilities)

2. Children nowadays are so self-centred. Teaching is really a thankless job.

To be continued....


I'm not trying to whet your appetite and be funny....the truth is I still have deadlines to rush...just taking a short break...which brings me to one of the misconceptions that teachers have really long holidays...

1 comments:

Piper said...

I doubt there is any teacher who can make ALL their lessons interesting for everyone! :)