FAQ

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some FAQs about this blog

1. Why the name studenteacherstudenteacher?
On a recent trip to China, I learnt that everyone is addressed as a teacher because everybody has the responsibility to set as an example. Each of us is also learning how to live your life. At the end of the day, as we learn to become better people (student), we set an example to others (teacher). Thus it starts with student, and ends with teacher. The roles are constantly changing, thus the repeat.

2. Why are there no pictures of you?
I am not selling meat. I want a certain level of anonymity, thank you very much.

3. Anything that you can reveal?
No brainers that I am a teacher by occupation as can be inferred by my postings. I'm a teacher by occupation but I also volunteer as a teacher outside curriculum time.

4. Is this a blog where you rant against students and parents?
Nope, I am just sharing experiences on what I feel works and what doesn't work. These are not only applicable in school but in life as well. Comments are welcome.

0 comments: