Morale boost

Sunday, May 3, 2009

A bit backdated..yes yes I am slow.

A morale boost from a parent who brings her child to the teaching class where I volunteer at. Nothing spectacular just an expression that she shares the same goal for her child and the affirmation that the class is beneficial . Its good enough for me.

In the class, other than another teaching partner, we also have parents volunteers to help out in the class. Recently, a few of the teachers started utilising IT resources to conduct lessons. I started making powerpoint slides and showed videos to aid my teaching. I was a bit apprehensive. Yes, it is common within the school to enhance teaching using IT resources, but here at the place where I volunteer, its probably something new. I was wondering how the parents sitting in would react. So far, responses have been positive and I'm more confident in using it in the class .

0 comments: