Little ones with a big heart

Wednesday, March 10, 2010


A milipede at the Butterfly Park in Sentosa. Frankly speaking, being a faint hearted girl, I did not dare hold the milipede.
However, after seeing my little girl hold it, it doesn't seem that bad after all. I decided to pluck up the courage to hold it.
Actually, I have a phobia of butterflies since young. But...after seeing the little ones hold those fragile creatures in their hands, they don't seem so scary after all.
When we were inside the enclosure, the little ones saw a piece of broken wing and were clearly sadden by what they saw. The end of a fragile life.
I am lucky and grateful to have this class.
It seems like a nice way to end my bond.
After all, the graduating batch that I am teaching now were my first batch of students. I am now getting to teach them a bit of what I didn't teach them when I first took them.

0 comments: